The Award Selection Criteria:
- Have specific and measurable outcomes;
- Serve as a model that can be replicated;
- Demonstrate effective partnerships and leadership; and
- Illustrate innovative and effective approaches and stand out among others in the field.
Winners will be recognized at the SSTi's 12th annual conference, showcased in the SSTI Weekly Digest and in a press release issued by SSTi.
- Expanding the Research Infrastructure
- Commercializing Research
- Building Entrepreneurial Capacity
- Increasing Access to Capital
- Enhancing the Science & Technology Workforce
- Improving Competitiveness of Existing Industries
Applications are due by May 16, 2008. The award application and additional information is available online.