Join us for an exciting, engaging and educational Forum where an experienced panel of South Puget Sound E-Commerce leaders will lead a discussion on e-commerce and where it fits in local business today.
The panelists include a broad cross-section of online businesses:
- Retail: The Pacific Northwest Shop – Bill Evans, CEO
- Tools: Carbide Processors - Tom Walz, CEO
- Jewelry: ArtBeads.com – Devin Kimura, CEO
- Books: Thrift Recycling – Phil McMullin, CEO
- Non-profit: World Vision - Kile Rury, E-Commerce Manager
- Software: Skoot / Business Internet Services - Janine Terrano, CEO
- Consulting: Kaufmann Kreative - Bill Kaufmann, CEO
- Education: Tacoma Community College (Online Learning Program) - Dr. Timothy Stokes, and DeVry University (e-Commerce MBA program) - Brian Dunncliffe
The discussion will be streamed online and broadcast live by co-sponsor KLAY Talk/News Radio for listeners from throughout the region.